Sunday 16 June is Father’s Day. Stuck for ideas? Don’t worry we’ve got it covered with a range of creative gifts to suit all budgets…
- Our stylish Old Fashioned tea towel (£12) features a recipe for the classic cocktail and a quote from Ernest Hemmingway “I drink to make other people more interesting”. Buy him the bourbon too for extra brownie points.
- A beautiful handmade marbled pocket notebook (£22) is handy for jotting down profound pieces of fatherly advice/dad jokes.
- Foodie Dad? Our handmade stoneware cheeseboards (£50 for 2) are great for serving nibbles or cheeses.
- Brighten up his day even when it’s raining with a London skyline umbrella (£25). The pattern changes from monochrome to bright colours when wet.
- Give him some socks that make a statement. The boxed modern artists’ sock set (£30) features the faces of 4 modern artists – perfect for culture vultures.
- Our stylish walnut and brass cufflinks (£28) are handmade in Surrey and come in a keepsake presentation box.
- Dapper Dad? Our stylish silk pocket squares (£50) come in a range of colourful designs.
- If you’re looking for something special, our pendulum fish clocks (£78) are a fun addition to any home. What’s more, 15% from every sale goes to supporting ocean preservation projects around the world.
Want more inspiration? View all of our gift ideas for men.